Monday 1 November 2010

Could it Be a Sad End?

Well, it's been six months since I have been laid off from my last employer. Chris and I have not worked on any projects for that period of time and I suspect that it could be the end of 'RC Wood Creations'. I have not heard from Chris since I was laid off, so I suspect that he is no longer interested in working on anything or I figure that I would have heard from him by now stating otherwise. It's too bad really, I enjoyed the time we spent working together on projects.

So, I will be shutting down this blog site over the next two weeks as I no longer have anything to contribute to it nor the desire. I have moved on to better and more positive things and you can now find me at:

newagainedm.blogspot.com (New Again Furniture).

Thanks for the ride and maybe I'll see you on the other side.

No comments: