Monday 7 June 2010

When Life Throws You Lemons

Not much has happened here lately. I spent the last two weeks putting up a new fence, which, I have to say, turned out really well. Not bad for a first attempt. Chris gave me a quick lesson on what I needed by helping lay out the string lines and to stand the first 7 posts. So, that was definitely a big help.

But in the last two weeks, I was laid off from my job of 8 and a half years, the place Chris and I both work. Chris is still there, however, but that's good for him because he is happy with what he does and they still seem happy with him. I, on the other hand, have not decided what I plan to do with myself yet. Actually, that's not totally true. I have an idea.

So, hopefully things will get rolling again with 'RC Wood Creations' soon. If not then it's definitely been an interesting ride.

No comments: