Wednesday 30 July 2008

The Family Room is a Success!


We finally finished the Family Room. Actually, the room was finished aside from putting pictures back up and buying the 37 inch television for the cubby over the fireplace. I must say that I am totally happy with it.

A woman who lives in my neighborhood is a professional interior designer and Chris and I had a chance to sit down and talk with her about some of the things she does and some of the things we have already done. Things are looking good because she has agreed to hire us on a per job basis. This is excellent news and a good way to get our names out there. She knows some important people and teaming up with her is definitely to our advantage.

Unfortunately, all of that may come to a halt this winter again unless we commission Chris' garage again for the winter months. My garage is still not insulated and his is currently full of junk from doing his own renovations. I'm sure all will work out well in the end. Eventually, I will get my big garage insulated and heated.

But it's all about taking it one step at a time.

No comments: