Thursday 24 April 2008

Nothing As It Seems


Well, the snow continued to come down in the city until Tuesday and we probably received about 30 or 40 cm through the whole weekend. The weather is supposed to get better by Saturday when it hits the 10 to 15 celcius range. Hopefully, the big giant drifts that keep forming against every entrance of my garage will begin to melt. I gave up trying to shovel them out after the first attempt on Sunday.

I continued mudding the family room and realized that the 30 year old walls were in much worse shape than I had originally thought. Even though I am making progress on my room every time I do anything in it, to the bystander, it might look like I have done nothing. Hopefully the mudding and sanding will be over soon and Chris and I can get to the good stuff (the face of the fireplace). My wife plans to tackle the painting when we finally get the mudding done.

No comments: