Sunday 13 April 2008

Hooray for Spring!

FINALLY! It almost hit 20 c this weekend. It's amazing how fast the weather can change your overall attitude.

I managed to start cleaning out the garage to move our workshop out there and get my stuff out of that little room in the basement. My wife is happy because she wants to make a scrapbook room out of it. I also managed to work out some plans for my family room disaster that is finally starting to come together.

For the family room, I will be building a wall unit to hold books and DVD's and other assorted knick-knacks, an in-wall stereo cabinet for my components and a new face for the fireplace. It will be excellent practice for building wood furniture for the public and a good way to showcase what Chris and I can really do.

No pictures today worthy of posting. Hopefully I will get started on some of these projects in the next few weeks.

No comments: