Friday 14 March 2008

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb


Okay, so things stalled for a little bit here at 'RC'. It seems that life and family and all that good stuff (or a necessary evil - you pick) has hampered our release date for the first playhouse model. Well, don't panic! We are still plugging away at them.

The good news is, it looks like things will finally be back on track and we will finally get to move our tools into the big garage where there is definitely more room than my basement (which has been a nice cozy retreat to say the least - note the picture above). March is halfway over and the warmer days are finally ahead of us (as I write this, we are receiving about 15 centimeters of snow which isn't unusual in Alberta). We've been churning out some new furniture designs in the meantime, all on paper, and hope that some of them get to see the light of day in the very near future. I'm going to make it a point of posting some of our doodles in the coming days just to prove it to you.

But, pressing on, I won't let this new dusting of snow hamper my spirits. Besides, I've seen some Canada Geese flying over my head while I was at work. They obviously know something we don't.

No comments: